Anyone else going to midnight releases?  My husband will be warm in bed while I go wait in line for ours (I'm the night owl around here).

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's here! It's here! I'm flying around Azeroth right now. WOOT.


Mom Spark said:
My husband just called me and told me he bought me a present. I instantly knew what it was! Looks like I'll be playing tonight!

Can't wait to chat with you all about it!
Sweet!

Miriam Tirips said:
It's here! It's here! I'm flying around Azeroth right now. WOOT.


Mom Spark said:
My husband just called me and told me he bought me a present. I instantly knew what it was! Looks like I'll be playing tonight!

Can't wait to chat with you all about it!
So what do you ladies think?

I've played through the goblin & worgen starting areas, and I've taken one of my 80s out to Mount Hyjal to give it a whirl. I love how playful the goblin starter zone is, and how colourful their 2nd area is. I love the concept of the worgen & the Victorian feel of Gilneas. Hyjal kinda peeved me because there's a quest that sends you to Blackrock Caverns...... then doesn't send you back to Hyjal! So I had to travel back, which was a little bit of a frustration & waste of time that could have been avoided >:[
I literally spent all day just updating my game because it had been SO long since I played last. (like a year) It's 10:30 pm and it just finished. I will be loading the game on tomorrow to test it out! I'll get back to you on everything you described above! #squee

I will probably try to level my 78 hunter before trying out the new races, although it would be fun to see it.

Tatiana said:
So what do you ladies think?

I've played through the goblin & worgen starting areas, and I've taken one of my 80s out to Mount Hyjal to give it a whirl. I love how playful the goblin starter zone is, and how colourful their 2nd area is. I love the concept of the worgen & the Victorian feel of Gilneas. Hyjal kinda peeved me because there's a quest that sends you to Blackrock Caverns...... then doesn't send you back to Hyjal! So I had to travel back, which was a little bit of a frustration & waste of time that could have been avoided >:[
Oooh, there have been a TON of hunter changes. They've made pet management simpler, you don't need ammo (and therefore an ammo bag) anymore, and you no longer have mana but have a resource called focus instead... plus the all-around changes to talent structure.... make sure you read up a little bit about it! You could check out http://www.wowpedia.org/Hunter and scroll down to the "Cataclysm Changes" section to start :) Can't wait to hear what you think!


Mom Spark said:
I will probably try to level my 78 hunter before trying out the new races, although it would be fun to see it.
Thank you for the link, I'll read up on it before I start moving points around. No ammo bag or ammo? FINALLY! That was always such a pain in the butt and took up way too much bag space.

Tatiana said:
Oooh, there have been a TON of hunter changes. They've made pet management simpler, you don't need ammo (and therefore an ammo bag) anymore, and you no longer have mana but have a resource called focus instead... plus the all-around changes to talent structure.... make sure you read up a little bit about it! You could check out http://www.wowpedia.org/Hunter and scroll down to the "Cataclysm Changes" section to start :) Can't wait to hear what you think!


Mom Spark said:
I will probably try to level my 78 hunter before trying out the new races, although it would be fun to see it.
Oh lordy... you're making me want to play MORE AND MORE!
Perhaps for Christmas....

Tatiana said:
Oooh, there have been a TON of hunter changes. They've made pet management simpler, you don't need ammo (and therefore an ammo bag) anymore, and you no longer have mana but have a resource called focus instead... plus the all-around changes to talent structure.... make sure you read up a little bit about it! You could check out http://www.wowpedia.org/Hunter and scroll down to the "Cataclysm Changes" section to start :) Can't wait to hear what you think!


Mom Spark said:
I will probably try to level my 78 hunter before trying out the new races, although it would be fun to see it.
I finally have everything loaded, but still haven't had time to play. Been a busy work week! I plan on messing around today.

My son got on my account last night and created a goblin. He didn't want to get off to go to bed!

Désirée Fawn said:
Oh lordy... you're making me want to play MORE AND MORE!
Perhaps for Christmas....

Tatiana said:
Oooh, there have been a TON of hunter changes. They've made pet management simpler, you don't need ammo (and therefore an ammo bag) anymore, and you no longer have mana but have a resource called focus instead... plus the all-around changes to talent structure.... make sure you read up a little bit about it! You could check out http://www.wowpedia.org/Hunter and scroll down to the "Cataclysm Changes" section to start :) Can't wait to hear what you think!


Mom Spark said:
I will probably try to level my 78 hunter before trying out the new races, although it would be fun to see it.
Awe, cute! My brother is a HUGE WoW fan now... it's all he wants to talk about when we get together.
(He just turned 13 in October.)

Mom Spark said:
I finally have everything loaded, but still haven't had time to play. Been a busy work week! I plan on messing around today.

My son got on my account last night and created a goblin. He didn't want to get off to go to bed!

Désirée Fawn said:
Oh lordy... you're making me want to play MORE AND MORE!
Perhaps for Christmas....

Tatiana said:
Oooh, there have been a TON of hunter changes. They've made pet management simpler, you don't need ammo (and therefore an ammo bag) anymore, and you no longer have mana but have a resource called focus instead... plus the all-around changes to talent structure.... make sure you read up a little bit about it! You could check out http://www.wowpedia.org/Hunter and scroll down to the "Cataclysm Changes" section to start :) Can't wait to hear what you think!


Mom Spark said:
I will probably try to level my 78 hunter before trying out the new races, although it would be fun to see it.
I'm SO in love with my worgen rogue. She's the only character I really want to play right now :x Her name is Lotus and she's on the Steamwheedle Cartel server if anyone wants to say hello!

i heart cataclysm but I'm realizing what a horrible place my server is. It is filled with trolls and jerk teenage boys. I can transfer for free to a new server, I think I'm gonna.

I love my worgen warlock!

I finally played last night on Undermine.  It's totally dead there.  I joined a guild just so I could have someone to talk to. :) Let me know if you find a good server.

I haven't tried the Worgens yet, but they look awesome!  I love that I no longer how to buy or store ammo for my hunter.  I realized that I am only 75, so I need to level up!

I really do love WoW.

Jen Corley said:

i heart cataclysm but I'm realizing what a horrible place my server is. It is filled with trolls and jerk teenage boys. I can transfer for free to a new server, I think I'm gonna.

I love my worgen warlock!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service