Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never watched Dexter. What's it about?

Naomi Shapiro said:

Sunday was lonely without The Walking Dead. At least we had Dexter. Not sure what I will do next weekend…

I haven't either, but keep hearing good things.

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

I've never watched Dexter. What's it about?

Naomi Shapiro said:

Sunday was lonely without The Walking Dead. At least we had Dexter. Not sure what I will do next weekend…

I've also never watched it, but it's on our media center.. waiting to be seen!

Dexter is about a blood analyst for the Miami PD who moonlights as a serial killer killer, if that makes sense. It's based on a book series although since there have already been three or four seasons, they've kind of made it their own. It's really great.

I just realized that someone gave us the first 3 seasons.  I may have to check it out this weekend.

Naomi Shapiro said:

Dexter is about a blood analyst for the Miami PD who moonlights as a serial killer killer, if that makes sense. It's based on a book series although since there have already been three or four seasons, they've kind of made it their own. It's really great.

So jealous!

Mom Spark said:

I just realized that someone gave us the first 3 seasons.  I may have to check it out this weekend.

Naomi Shapiro said:

Don't be jealous.  It was burned to a plain DVD and is probably illegal to own.

Breakin' the law...breakin' the law...

Mom Spark said:

Don't be jealous.  It was burned to a plain DVD and is probably illegal to own.

Okay i'm so glad I can finally read the posts here. We finally sat down and watched the last two episodes. I was also kind of disappointed in the end. No cliff hanger or anything. I really do hope they bring it back next year because that was a boring way to end the "season."

I didn't even think about the possibility of anyone getting pregnant but I think whoever said it might be right about what the Doctor whispered into his ear. GAH... and we'll have to wait forever to find out.

I think the problem is that they didn't film it to really be a finale originally, at least that is what it looked like.  Chances are, they filmed a few episodes to see how the series would do.  I really hope they ramp it up next season and don't get caught up in relationship drama.

Amanda Roo said:

Okay i'm so glad I can finally read the posts here. We finally sat down and watched the last two episodes. I was also kind of disappointed in the end. No cliff hanger or anything. I really do hope they bring it back next year because that was a boring way to end the "season."

I didn't even think about the possibility of anyone getting pregnant but I think whoever said it might be right about what the Doctor whispered into his ear. GAH... and we'll have to wait forever to find out.
Oh well that makes sence then. WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! lol

Mom Spark said:

I think the problem is that they didn't film it to really be a finale originally, at least that is what it looked like.  Chances are, they filmed a few episodes to see how the series would do.  I really hope they ramp it up next season and don't get caught up in relationship drama.

Amanda Roo said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service