Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if he'll have something to replace his missing hand, like a hook.

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

I was thinking about that, too. My prediction...he'll reappear in a shocking way...season 2, episode 2. Dun, dun, dunnnnnn...

Désirée Fawn said:

Ok... was thinking about this last night...

WHERE'S MERLE??

Do you think he's dead? Or will we meet the one-handed redneck racist again? 

LMAO...Chain saw.

Mom Spark said:

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

I was thinking about that, too. My prediction...he'll reappear in a shocking way...season 2, episode 2. Dun, dun, dunnnnnn...

Désirée Fawn said:

WHERE'S MERLE??

That would be SWEET.

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

LMAO...Chain saw.

Mom Spark said:

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

Désirée Fawn said:

WHERE'S MERLE??

So I had a dream that I was in the Denver airport, en route to a conference where I was going to be speaking on social media's role in staving off the zombie epidemic. Yikes.

That cracks me up.  As if conferences would be going on in a zombie crisis. (much less social media)

Naomi Shapiro said:

So I had a dream that I was in the Denver airport, en route to a conference where I was going to be speaking on social media's role in staving off the zombie epidemic. Yikes.

Yeah, it was horrible. Like a math dream. Shudder.

Mom Spark said:

That cracks me up.  As if conferences would be going on in a zombie crisis. (much less social media)

Naomi Shapiro said:

Haha, that is hilarious :)

Naomi Shapiro said:

I think the social media would play a huge roll in the first hour of a zombie apocalypse.

@JessAriasCooper Having a taco at...WTF...is that a zom

Mom Spark said:

Naomi Shapiro said:

Sad that Sunday came & went without The Walking Dead. *sigh*  Heard they fired all of their writers, but one.

I read something about that being a rumour? Don't remember where though... :(

Mom Spark said:

Sad that Sunday came & went without The Walking Dead. *sigh*  Heard they fired all of their writers, but one.

It may be, who knows!  Why would they fire their writers so early in the game anyway?

Désirée Fawn said:

I read something about that being a rumour? Don't remember where though... :(

Mom Spark said:

Sunday was lonely without The Walking Dead. At least we had Dexter. Not sure what I will do next weekend…

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service