Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooh yes! We've watched the first three episodes and I'm hooked!
OMG, I about freaked out when he was riding that horse and turned the corner to see like 1000 zombies. I think I screamed.

Désirée Fawn said:
Ooh yes! We've watched the first three episodes and I'm hooked!
I love the show! The hubz and I watch it every week! SO GOOD!
I cant get enough of it.Im ashamed to say it, but I watch it live while taping it so I can watch it all over again! lol.Gawd Im weak.After seeing 28 Days later I prayed to the SciFi zombie Gods for a really good series and Hellz yes!
I keep hearing about this - and it's the cover story on this week's Entertainment Weekly (I'm a pop culture junkie in addition t to a Nerd Girl!) - but I have yet to watch it. I'm a little scared, to be honest. Maybe I'll suck it up and try out an episode soon!
I keep hearing about it, so I may have to check it out. (I'm not much for TV watching, more of a film buff, though I'm always up for quality telly.)
I'm hooked on this show. It's addicting. It is definitely a "never miss show" and sad but this season only has 3 more episodes left. I hope that don't wait a whole year to bring it back. This needs to be a winter/summer schedule.
It is very intense at times, but done VERY well. It's creepy, I'm not going to lie, but it isn't just for horror lovers.

Stacey Nerdin said:
I keep hearing about this - and it's the cover story on this week's Entertainment Weekly (I'm a pop culture junkie in addition t to a Nerd Girl!) - but I have yet to watch it. I'm a little scared, to be honest. Maybe I'll suck it up and try out an episode soon!
Really only 3 episodes left? Man.

Dannie McClain said:
I'm hooked on this show. It's addicting. It is definitely a "never miss show" and sad but this season only has 3 more episodes left. I hope that don't wait a whole year to bring it back. This needs to be a winter/summer schedule.
Yeah, I hate that this season is going to be so short -- I LOVE it so far!

I feel like there's a danger of all new shows wanting to be "the new LOST"... like that Flash Forward show? That only lasted a few episodes? I hope Walking Dead keeps it up!

Dannie McClain said:
I think you're right about Lost wannabes. I think The Walking Dead is very different than what I've seen before. More hardcore for sure.

Désirée Fawn said:
Yeah, I hate that this season is going to be so short -- I LOVE it so far!

I feel like there's a danger of all new shows wanting to be "the new LOST"... like that Flash Forward show? That only lasted a few episodes? I hope Walking Dead keeps it up!

Dannie McClain said:
We've been catching up using On Demand and are hooked. Very bummed out because we planned to watch all of them including the new one last night but they'd yanked ep 4! Lame.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service