Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They yanked Episode 4? Why would they do that? It actually played on AMC last night. I wonder if you can watch episodes online? We bought ours from the Playstation network.

Naomi Shapiro said:
We've been catching up using On Demand and are hooked. Very bummed out because we planned to watch all of them including the new one last night but they'd yanked ep 4! Lame.
I am assuming they pulled it from OnDemand so people would watch it on air. I haven't checked to see if it was back up today. I hope #4 and #5 are up now!

I'm too cheap to pay for TV.

Mom Spark said:
They yanked Episode 4? Why would they do that? It actually played on AMC last night. I wonder if you can watch episodes online? We bought ours from the Playstation network.

Naomi Shapiro said:
We've been catching up using On Demand and are hooked. Very bummed out because we planned to watch all of them including the new one last night but they'd yanked ep 4! Lame.
Did anyone watch ep 5 last night? I can't believe that next week is the season finale? What a rip-off.
Ugh, no! I've still only seen the 1st three :( Haven't found a time when my boy & I can watch them together and it's KILLING ME!

Mom Spark said:
Did anyone watch ep 5 last night? I can't believe that next week is the season finale? What a rip-off.
You gotta get caught up so we can discuss!

Désirée Fawn said:
Ugh, no! I've still only seen the 1st three :( Haven't found a time when my boy & I can watch them together and it's KILLING ME!

Mom Spark said:
I know. I just emailed you about that. I am verklempt.

Mom Spark said:
love the walking dead. i had been hearing the hype about it before it aired but i didn't know what it was. my husband was super excited because he read the comic book of it. i didn't even know there was one. we don't have cable so we just watch it online. we haven't seen this past sunday's episode and i'm very anxious to find out what happens. i also think it's quite a rip that the season is so short and we have to wait FOREVER for the new season to begin.
Do you know when the next season is supposed to start? I can't believe it either.

Amanda Roo said:
love the walking dead. i had been hearing the hype about it before it aired but i didn't know what it was. my husband was super excited because he read the comic book of it. i didn't even know there was one. we don't have cable so we just watch it online. we haven't seen this past sunday's episode and i'm very anxious to find out what happens. i also think it's quite a rip that the season is so short and we have to wait FOREVER for the new season to begin.
i think i heard late fall.. like october. ridiculous!!
I know. It sucks. I think it's probably an expensive show, so they're seeing what kind of viewership they get before they commit to more.

Mom Spark said:
Seriously? That is just insane!

Amanda Roo said:
i think i heard late fall.. like october. ridiculous!!
Alright.. I've been staying away from this post just in case, but the boy & I are off to watch episodes 4 and 5 RIGHT NOW. I'll be back ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service