Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one of my favorite movies is love actually and he was dreamy in there <3
He was SO dreamy in that movie.

Amanda Roo said:
one of my favorite movies is love actually and he was dreamy in there <3
I am not entirely sure I saw that movie.
RENT it. Now. You will fall in love. Don't watch it around your kids, though. :)

Naomi Shapiro said:
I am not entirely sure I saw that movie.
Oh gosh, yes, Love Actually is one of my favourite movies ever. So many good people in it!! Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Keira Knightly... ooh and Alan Rickman ( I LOVE Snape, haha)

Also, I just watched the 5th episode last night -- pretty damn good. Also, the guy they left by the tree -- was he the dad from Save the Last Dance??

I can't wait til the next episode... but oh my gosh... it will feel like forever til new episodes are on :( Sigh!
I'm not sure about the guy by the tree, I haven't seen that movie. I was thinking to myself, though, would I just want to turn into a zombie or would I rather have them shoot me? I think I'd rather just be shot.

Désirée Fawn said:
Oh gosh, yes, Love Actually is one of my favourite movies ever. So many good people in it!! Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Keira Knightly... ooh and Alan Rickman ( I LOVE Snape, haha)

Also, I just watched the 5th episode last night -- pretty damn good. Also, the guy they left by the tree -- was he the dad from Save the Last Dance??

I can't wait til the next episode... but oh my gosh... it will feel like forever til new episodes are on :( Sigh!
Agreed.. it'd be kinda neat if they came across him again sometime, as a walker... although then they'd definitely have to shoot him.

I was definitely thinking that Norman Reedus was going to tap him with the crossbow as they were leaving... maybe he's getting a heart ;)

Mom Spark said:
I'm not sure about the guy by the tree, I haven't seen that movie. I was thinking to myself, though, would I just want to turn into a zombie or would I rather have them shoot me? I think I'd rather just be shot.

Désirée Fawn said:

I thought he was going to shoot him, too. Maybe he is a softy. :)

Désirée Fawn said:
Agreed.. it'd be kinda neat if they came across him again sometime, as a walker... although then they'd definitely have to shoot him.

I was definitely thinking that Norman Reedus was going to tap him with the crossbow as they were leaving... maybe he's getting a heart ;)

Mom Spark said:

Désirée Fawn said:

Now if only he'd shave those creepy little chin hairs.... ;)

Mom Spark said:
I thought he was going to shoot him, too. Maybe he is a softy. :)

Désirée Fawn said:

Mom Spark said:

Désirée Fawn said:

**FINALE SPOILER ALERT**

Okay, did everyone watch the "finale" last night? I was disappointed. Nothing really happened for it being a finale and all.

I thought it was lame that the ENTIRE CDC blew up, I mean, why the entire thing? What did we really learn about the CDC anyway? That zombies are walking mindless undeads? Uh, duh.

What did Jenner whisper to Rick? What are your predictions? Mine: He told Rick his wife was pregnant, and, of course, she is pregnant with Shane's baby. If this is true, it's lame and I do not care. I want ZOMBIES!

Geez, I was disappointed. Now I have to wait a year in hopes that it gets good again.
OK, I agree, it was a little disappointing.. and the blowing up thing, meh, it was an alright ending, but not superb.

I was SO glad that Dale and Andrea left the building though -- I really like their dynamic.

Also, when they were doing the blood testing, I had a feeling SOMEONE would be pregnant.. and I hope it's not a Rick/Shane/wife debacle.. cause that's a little boring and predictable, and I was really hoping this show WOULDN'T go in that direction.. but we'll see!

I also had a feeling that the African-American woman wasn't going to make it.. since we really don't know anything about her.

But yes... disappointing. But I still can't wait til next year's new season!! (Ack, can't wait that long...)

(Also, in my head I know I keep comparing this damn show to LOST.. cause I'm in denial about the ending of that show apparently. The whispering reminded me of Sawyer whispering to Kate before he jumps out of the chopper... sigh!)

Mom Spark said:
**FINALE SPOILER ALERT**

Okay, did everyone watch the "finale" last night? I was disappointed. Nothing really happened for it being a finale and all.

I thought it was lame that the ENTIRE CDC blew up, I mean, why the entire thing? What did we really learn about the CDC anyway? That zombies are walking mindless undeads? Uh, duh.

What did Jenner whisper to Rick? What are your predictions? Mine: He told Rick his wife was pregnant, and, of course, she is pregnant with Shane's baby. If this is true, it's lame and I do not care. I want ZOMBIES!

Geez, I was disappointed. Now I have to wait a year in hopes that it gets good again.
I was glad Dale & Andrea left, too. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally excited next season! I do hope they don't go down the relationship drama road, though.

What do you think will happen next? They will find a way to France? That is exciting, if so.

Désirée Fawn said:
OK, I agree, it was a little disappointing.. and the blowing up thing, meh, it was an alright ending, but not superb.

I was SO glad that Dale and Andrea left the building though -- I really like their dynamic.

Also, when they were doing the blood testing, I had a feeling SOMEONE would be pregnant.. and I hope it's not a Rick/Shane/wife debacle.. cause that's a little boring and predictable, and I was really hoping this show WOULDN'T go in that direction.. but we'll see!

I also had a feeling that the African-American woman wasn't going to make it.. since we really don't know anything about her.

But yes... disappointing. But I still can't wait til next year's new season!! (Ack, can't wait that long...)

(Also, in my head I know I keep comparing this damn show to LOST.. cause I'm in denial about the ending of that show apparently. The whispering reminded me of Sawyer whispering to Kate before he jumps out of the chopper... sigh!)

Mom Spark said:
**FINALE SPOILER ALERT**

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service