Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought the finale was pretty good overall... there wasn't as much blood and gore as I had expected though.

I think if Lori is pregnant that would explain what buddy whispered in Rick's ear near the end of the episode. I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy the show if it turns into a soap opera... but I guess we'll see! I'm kinda sad that there were only six episodes in this season!

(I also miss Lost! It was the best show everrr... really hated the final episode tho )

Désirée Fawn said:
OK, I agree, it was a little disappointing.. and the blowing up thing, meh, it was an alright ending, but not superb.

I was SO glad that Dale and Andrea left the building though -- I really like their dynamic.

Also, when they were doing the blood testing, I had a feeling SOMEONE would be pregnant.. and I hope it's not a Rick/Shane/wife debacle.. cause that's a little boring and predictable, and I was really hoping this show WOULDN'T go in that direction.. but we'll see!

I also had a feeling that the African-American woman wasn't going to make it.. since we really don't know anything about her.

But yes... disappointing. But I still can't wait til next year's new season!! (Ack, can't wait that long...)

(Also, in my head I know I keep comparing this damn show to LOST.. cause I'm in denial about the ending of that show apparently. The whispering reminded me of Sawyer whispering to Kate before he jumps out of the chopper... sigh!)

Mom Spark said:
**FINALE SPOILER ALERT**

Okay, did everyone watch the "finale" last night? I was disappointed. Nothing really happened for it being a finale and all.

I thought it was lame that the ENTIRE CDC blew up, I mean, why the entire thing? What did we really learn about the CDC anyway? That zombies are walking mindless undeads? Uh, duh.

What did Jenner whisper to Rick? What are your predictions? Mine: He told Rick his wife was pregnant, and, of course, she is pregnant with Shane's baby. If this is true, it's lame and I do not care. I want ZOMBIES!

Geez, I was disappointed. Now I have to wait a year in hopes that it gets good again.
six episodes is not a season. I feel cheated!
I REALLY hated the last episode of LOST as well. A total ripoff!
Awe, I LOVED the finale of LOST. It's actually the only show I've ever loved where I was completely satisfied with the ending!

(Might cry.. I miss it so much!)
Oh my, I could have a whole thread dedicated to the LOST finale. :) Maybe I will create one.

Désirée Fawn said:
Awe, I LOVED the finale of LOST. It's actually the only show I've ever loved where I was completely satisfied with the ending!

yes I think you should :P

I was completely irritated with the finale because they didn't sum up half of the mysteries on the island the way I thought they would. I think I would've enjoyed it more if I cared more about the characters than the Island.

Mom Spark said:
Oh my, I could have a whole thread dedicated to the LOST finale. :) Maybe I will create one.

Désirée Fawn said:

Mmmm...Boondock Saints. 

Désirée Fawn said:

Oh yeah, that's one thing that's really be bugging me -- each episode has Norman Reedus as "guest starring" which makes me believe he won't be around too long either... hmmm...
I'll have to admit, I'm totally losing my boner for him here... take me back to Boondock Saints PLEASE!!

Mom Spark said:
Oh yeah, that was VERY predictable, huh? I could tell he was toast when I first saw him. You can tell which cast members won't last...

Désirée Fawn said:
Ok, we got through episode 4, but not five (Gretchen woke up!)
I definitely dug this episode.. but I found parts a little predictable. As soon as we saw the one guy digging, I knew he was digging graves. However, when the attack happened I was REALLY hoping it was just a flash to the dream he'd mentioned, and not that it was really happening! My fingers were crossed!
Definitely excited to see what happens next!

Mom Spark said:
So, what did you think???

Désirée Fawn said:
Alright.. I've been staying away from this post just in case, but the boy & I are off to watch episodes 4 and 5 RIGHT NOW. I'll be back ;)

I expected more zombie action, too. A little let down about that. 

I realize there's only so much you can do with zombies...they're not exactly known for being dynamic...so I get that they have to concentrate on the living characters, but I hope they give us a little more zombie in the next season.

Kellster said:

I thought the finale was pretty good overall... there wasn't as much blood and gore as I had expected though.

I think if Lori is pregnant that would explain what buddy whispered in Rick's ear near the end of the episode. I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy the show if it turns into a soap opera... but I guess we'll see! I'm kinda sad that there were only six episodes in this season!

(I also miss Lost! It was the best show everrr... really hated the final episode tho )

Désirée Fawn said:
OK, I agree, it was a little disappointing.. and the blowing up thing, meh, it was an alright ending, but not superb.

I was SO glad that Dale and Andrea left the building though -- I really like their dynamic.

Also, when they were doing the blood testing, I had a feeling SOMEONE would be pregnant.. and I hope it's not a Rick/Shane/wife debacle.. cause that's a little boring and predictable, and I was really hoping this show WOULDN'T go in that direction.. but we'll see!

I also had a feeling that the African-American woman wasn't going to make it.. since we really don't know anything about her.

But yes... disappointing. But I still can't wait til next year's new season!! (Ack, can't wait that long...)

(Also, in my head I know I keep comparing this damn show to LOST.. cause I'm in denial about the ending of that show apparently. The whispering reminded me of Sawyer whispering to Kate before he jumps out of the chopper... sigh!)

Mom Spark said:
**FINALE SPOILER ALERT**

Okay, did everyone watch the "finale" last night? I was disappointed. Nothing really happened for it being a finale and all.

I thought it was lame that the ENTIRE CDC blew up, I mean, why the entire thing? What did we really learn about the CDC anyway? That zombies are walking mindless undeads? Uh, duh.

What did Jenner whisper to Rick? What are your predictions? Mine: He told Rick his wife was pregnant, and, of course, she is pregnant with Shane's baby. If this is true, it's lame and I do not care. I want ZOMBIES!

Geez, I was disappointed. Now I have to wait a year in hopes that it gets good again.

Yeah, I get that, too.  I really wanted more info on a possible cure for the disease.  He was a scientist after all, right?

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

I expected more zombie action, too. A little let down about that. 

I realize there's only so much you can do with zombies...they're not exactly known for being dynamic...so I get that they have to concentrate on the living characters, but I hope they give us a little more zombie in the next season.

Kellster said:

Désirée Fawn said:

Mom Spark said:
**FINALE SPOILER ALERT**

Ok... was thinking about this last night...

WHERE'S MERLE??

Do you think he's dead? Or will we meet the one-handed redneck racist again? 

Yeah, I was also surprised that Merle wasn't in the finale.  So weird.  I'm sure he'll show up in the next season.

Désirée Fawn said:

WHERE'S MERLE??

I was thinking about that, too. My prediction...he'll reappear in a shocking way...season 2, episode 2. Dun, dun, dunnnnnn...

Désirée Fawn said:

WHERE'S MERLE??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service