Anyone watch this series?  Holy cow, it's good.  My husband and I purchased the past episodes and are getting caught up right now.  It's one of those show that totally freaks me out, but I have to keep watching.  Amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, what did you think???

Désirée Fawn said:
Alright.. I've been staying away from this post just in case, but the boy & I are off to watch episodes 4 and 5 RIGHT NOW. I'll be back ;)
Ok, we got through episode 4, but not five (Gretchen woke up!)
I definitely dug this episode.. but I found parts a little predictable. As soon as we saw the one guy digging, I knew he was digging graves. However, when the attack happened I was REALLY hoping it was just a flash to the dream he'd mentioned, and not that it was really happening! My fingers were crossed!
Definitely excited to see what happens next!

Mom Spark said:

Désirée Fawn said:
Alright.. I've been staying away from this post just in case, but the boy & I are off to watch episodes 4 and 5 RIGHT NOW. I'll be back ;)
Oh yeah, that was VERY predictable, huh? I could tell he was toast when I first saw him. You can tell which cast members won't last...

Désirée Fawn said:
I definitely dug this episode.. but I found parts a little predictable. As soon as we saw the one guy digging, I knew he was digging graves. However, when the attack happened I was REALLY hoping it was just a flash to the dream he'd mentioned, and not that it was really happening! My fingers were crossed!

Mom Spark said:

Désirée Fawn said:
Oh yeah, that's one thing that's really be bugging me -- each episode has Norman Reedus as "guest starring" which makes me believe he won't be around too long either... hmmm...
I'll have to admit, I'm totally losing my boner for him here... take me back to Boondock Saints PLEASE!!

Mom Spark said:
Oh yeah, that was VERY predictable, huh? I could tell he was toast when I first saw him. You can tell which cast members won't last...

Désirée Fawn said:

Mom Spark said:

Désirée Fawn said:
It totally irritates me that I find him ridiculously hot, even while sputtering redneck-isms and toting a crossbow.

Désirée Fawn said:
Oh yeah, that's one thing that's really be bugging me -- each episode has Norman Reedus as "guest starring" which makes me believe he won't be around too long either... hmmm...
I think I'd feel better if he got rid of the creepy teen-stache, icky facial hair ;)

Naomi Shapiro said:
It totally irritates me that I find him ridiculously hot, even while sputtering redneck-isms and toting a crossbow.

Désirée Fawn said:
but that's the only way they're keeping him less hunky than Rick!

Désirée Fawn said:
I think I'd feel better if he got rid of the creepy teen-stache, icky facial hair ;)

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:
And Rick just makes me want to watch Love Actually over and over!

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:
wait, he's English? wow.

Désirée Fawn said:

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:
*amen* When we first started watching The Walking Dead my husband & I were like "Where are we seen him (rick) before?" I finally remembered and then I just loved him all over again. What a great movie.

Now, I do NOT think Norman Reedus at all. Like, at all.

Désirée Fawn said:

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:

Naomi Shapiro said:

Désirée Fawn said:
Oh, and where the heck is the dude missing his hand??? I thought he'd be in camp by now...
I am going to cry when the season ends. Seriously. Six episodes is not a season!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service