Do you still follow it for the storyline and ghoulies or are you in it purely for the eye candy?

Do you think having real looking people like The Walking Dead lends more credibility to a horror show than if they are filled with beautiful people like Supernatural?

Seriously...what are the chances that two kick-ass demon fighting brothers are going to always encounter sexy demons? 

What do you think?

Oh...and just for the record...I would eat Jensen Ackles with a spoon. 

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

I'm torn because I would also eat Jensen Ackles with a spoon....

But seriously I follow it for both. I really like the story lines they have especially the new Angels vs Demons thing. I don't think it adds credibility to have walking dead type people, because if you think about it...why would demons show themselves as ugly? The whole point of their existence is to trick people. But it wouldn't hurt to occasionally showcase the ugly side of supes. LOL Life isn't always pretty. ;)

Good point about the deception. 

Now we just need to get Jensen to Illinois!

Jen Rattie said:

But seriously I follow it for both. I really like the story lines they have especially the new Angels vs Demons thing. I don't think it adds credibility to have walking dead type people, because if you think about it...why would demons show themselves as ugly? The whole point of their existence is to trick people. But it wouldn't hurt to occasionally showcase the ugly side of supes. LOL Life isn't always pretty. ;)

If we got him to IL that boy would have no chance...... ;)

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

Jen Rattie said:

He'll go down with a smile on his face. Muahahahaha!

Jen Rattie said:
If we got him to IL that boy would have no chance...... ;)

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

Jen Rattie said:

I love the storyline and love eye candy too! I have the first 4 seasons on dvd and love to talk about the show. It is my all time favorite!

It is a pretty rad show. I especially like the random episodes that don't necessarily play into the themed storyline. 

Latricia Bowers said:

I love the storyline and love eye candy too! I have the first 4 seasons on dvd and love to talk about the show. It is my all time favorite!

I agree with the idea that the demons in Supernatural are super attractive because they are in the business of tricking people.....plus they are full of themselves so it makes total sense that they inhabit super hot bodies.

Love the show. It replaced the hole left in my heart when Angel and Buffy went off the air :(

Agreed on all counts. Have you ever read the Buffy comic books?

Kelli Klein said:

I agree with the idea that the demons in Supernatural are super attractive because they are in the business of tricking people.....plus they are full of themselves so it makes total sense that they inhabit super hot bodies.

Love the show. It replaced the hole left in my heart when Angel and Buffy went off the air :(

I have most of the Buffy comics, although I have slowed down on my comic buying the last few months. I actually have a drawing from one of them tattooed on my leg! I changed it up a bit to make it more exciting by adding an axe in Buffy's hand (I suddenly feel extra nerdy).  I love the B comics so I started getting the Angel ones too....but I didn't really like the storyline-so I only have the first 5 or so.  Besides, there's something much better and cooler about Dark Horse comics :)

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:
Agreed on all counts. Have you ever read the Buffy comic books?

Kelli Klein said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service