Looking for an official Nerd Girl Central reviewer.

Hey, ladies-

I get several offers for video games, apps, gadgets, etc. that I would love to feature on Nerd Girl, so I'm looking for an official tech reviewer or two or three. :)

This isn't a paid position, but you would get to keep whatever products you review.  Leave a comment if you are interested!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it lame that I just gave an audible "EEEEEP!" when I read this?  I would be super, duper, DUPER interested in doing this.  In fact, two of my goals for 2011 were to become more involved in entertainment and tech reviews - two things that I truly love.

Whoo-hoo!  Consider it DONE.  I'll email you when I get some opps in.

Stacey Nerdin said:

Is it lame that I just gave an audible "EEEEEP!" when I read this?  I would be super, duper, DUPER interested in doing this.  In fact, two of my goals for 2011 were to become more involved in entertainment and tech reviews - two things that I truly love.

SWEET!  This was definitely a category I wanted to get more involved in, so thanks!

Mom Spark said:

Whoo-hoo!  Consider it DONE.  I'll email you when I get some opps in.

Stacey Nerdin said:

I would definitely be interested in doing this!  I'd love to get involved if you still need the help :)  I have quite a bit of spare time as my hours at work have been cut!  :)

I'm not a video game gal....unless they have Atari or Commodore 64 games, but I loves me some gadgets.

Oh this is completely rad -- count me in!

Dude...it's rad that you said rad. Love it!

Désirée Fawn said:

Haha, thanks ;) Sometimes I forget what decade I'm in...

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

Dude...it's rad that you said rad. Love it!

Désirée Fawn said:

Okay, ladies, I will gladly take you all!  I will contact you all as I get products/apps/games in.

SWEET!!! Thanks, mama!

Mom Spark said:

Okay, ladies, I will gladly take you all!  I will contact you all as I get products/apps/games in.

yay!  I'm super excited :D

Mom Spark said:

How exciting! Thanks!

Mom Spark said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service