I realized that I had a "thing" for nerds when I first saw Doogie Howser and it's been a slippery slope since then. Patrick Stewart. Brent Spiner. Sendhil Ramamurthy. Anthony Edwards.William Peterson. And many, many more. Who's your geek crush?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh...I forgot Jon Stewart...I love me some Jon Stewart.
That's so funny. I was watching the Daily Show last night and I was thinking...he has just been cute forever. The gray hair is super cute.  Ultimate geek-tv-show-host-crush for me would have to be Conan though!

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:
He does have a really attractive charm about him. Although I'd stand about knee high on him!

Kelli Klein said:
That's so funny. I was watching the Daily Show last night and I was thinking...he has just been cute forever. The gray hair is super cute.  Ultimate geek-tv-show-host-crush for me would have to be Conan though!

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:
I used to have a recurring dream that Stephen Colbert was my high school boyfriend. This was before he had his own show and was just on the Daily Show. Not sure what that means.
Smart and funny is sexy as hell.

Naomi Shapiro said:
I used to have a recurring dream that Stephen Colbert was my high school boyfriend. This was before he had his own show and was just on the Daily Show. Not sure what that means.
How could Rivers Cuomo be forgotten? *drool*
He is pretty yummy...and his glasses...strangely resemble Buddy Holly's.

Stephanie Arias-Anderson said:

Nerdy Confession time: I made the realization that I am slowly praising my hubz into a Rivers Cuomo lookalike state. It was all subconcious until it finally dawned on me during December which forced me to be Captain Honest with him about it.

Example of my trickery: He decided he wanted new glasses and figured he would try out those deliciously geek shiek thick rimmed beauties. The Rivers Cuomo Effect led me to praise him to the nines about his adorableness. And the glasses lady made a sale.....

I had to be honest with him about this terrible affliction as soon as I recognized it. After many hours of contempation the hubz said that he is proud he fell for my mad case of the Rivers Cuomo Effect, because he looks and feels good. He now plans to show pictures of Rivers Cuomo when he gets his hair cut next time.... To ROCK it to the nines.

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

Plus he has the added bonus of liking "those half Japanese girls" of which I am one…

Delicious!

Nerdy Confession time: I made the realization that I am slowly praising my hubz into a Rivers Cuomo lookalike state. It was all subconcious until it finally dawned on me during December which forced me to be Captain Honest with him about it.

Example of my trickery: He decided he wanted new glasses and figured he would try out those deliciously geek shiek thick rimmed beauties. The Rivers Cuomo Effect led me to praise him to the nines about his adorableness. And the glasses lady made a sale.....

I had to be honest with him about this terrible affliction as soon as I recognized it. After many hours of contempation the hubz said that he is proud he fell for my mad case of the Rivers Cuomo Effect, because he looks and feels good. He now plans to show pictures of Rivers Cuomo when he gets his hair cut next time.... To ROCK it to the nines.

Jessi Arias-Cooper said:

Nice!

Naomi Shapiro said:
Plus he has the added bonus of liking "those half Japanese girls" of which I am one…

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service