Do you have gadgets that are hands off to the rest of your family?

I'm all about sharing. I let my kids play on my touchscreen computer and iPhone, but I'm stingy with the Flip. I'm so afraid someone, including my husband who gave his iPhone an ice tea bath, will break it and I just want something that's mine.

 

Do you have some techie toy that's off limits to everyone else? Am I being to weird about this?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband has access to everything but no one else! My kids do not get to mess with my phone, laptop or new chrome laptop! I just don't share very nicely;).

I don't blame you in the least. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Jacqueline Cromwell said:

My husband has access to everything but no one else! My kids do not get to mess with my phone, laptop or new chrome laptop! I just don't share very nicely;).

As much as I'd like to keep our kiddo away from my Blackberry & my partner's iPhone... they are wonderful distractions in ie. the car... or in restaurants ;)

I don't have kids but for me I try to be very careful with my electronics especially around other people's children.. or other people in general ^_^ I thin i'm like Jacqueline.. I don't like to share lol I let my husband use my iphone occasionally.. but i'm always right there with him. I don't have much other electronic wise. I know my husband is super protective of his kindle.
You'd think that with how little we use our Flip that it's off limits to everyone! The kids play with my iPod Touch, occasionally play a game on the laptop, love my DSi, even take pictures with my DSLR so I guess I'm less possessive of my tech goodness than I thought I would be, hahaha!
My son can play on my iPhone for hours...and has.

Désirée Fawn said:

As much as I'd like to keep our kiddo away from my Blackberry & my partner's iPhone... they are wonderful distractions in ie. the car... or in restaurants ;)

I can totally understand that. I'm the same way with most of my stuff.

Amanda Roo said:
I don't have kids but for me I try to be very careful with my electronics especially around other people's children.. or other people in general ^_^ I thin i'm like Jacqueline.. I don't like to share lol I let my husband use my iphone occasionally.. but i'm always right there with him. I don't have much other electronic wise. I know my husband is super protective of his kindle.
Courage. I like it. When it comes to some of my stuff, I'm not courageous at all.

Monique C. said:
You'd think that with how little we use our Flip that it's off limits to everyone! The kids play with my iPod Touch, occasionally play a game on the laptop, love my DSi, even take pictures with my DSLR so I guess I'm less possessive of my tech goodness than I thought I would be, hahaha!
I have a hard time letting anyone else get a hold of one of my gadgets, lol. I do let my kids play on my phone when we're out and about and I need a way to distract them. I don't even like to let my husband use it because he wears the battery down too much playing games. My camera, flip and laptop are pretty much hands-off too, although every so often my hubby will take a photo or two. He usually doesn't have to though because I generally am taking (way too many) pictures of everything. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service