I love this show....so just wondered if there were any other fans out there.:)  It cracks us up; Hubs loves it too.:)  Sheldon's def my favorite....who's your fave character?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know, I've never watched it.  I rarely watch television anymore.  I know what the show is, though.  Pretty good?

I know what you mean; I'm watching backdated episodes on my DVR. LOL  Yeah, it's def hilarious....in a nerdy, geeky way.:)

Mom Spark said:

You know, I've never watched it.  I rarely watch television anymore.  I know what the show is, though.  Pretty good?

I LOVE Big Bang Theory! (Also, I sometimes think I might be dating a slightly less neurotic version of Sheldon...)

That show is definitely one of my favourites right now!

Of course;)! Otherwise I couldn't be a true nerd girl, much less a science one;). The scary part is that I see a bit of Sheldon in both myself and NerdDad. I mean personality, not the dorky knowledge bits;).

Désirée Fawn said:

I LOVE Big Bang Theory! (Also, I sometimes think I might be dating a slightly less neurotic version of Sheldon...)

Hahaha!! Yes, I think the same about myself! I recently got into it and will watch it when it's on {for Sheldon}, but it isn't one of my favorites just yet.
I think technically he would have to be less neurotic. And as we all know technically is the best possible type of correct;).

Désirée Fawn said:

Oh yes - it's huge in our house, easily my hubby's favorite show. I have the theme song set as my ringtone on my phone when he calls me, lol. It's pretty much the only sitcom I even watch - I love the humor and the interactions between all of the characters just crack me up. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service