My new addiction. Angry Birds. So fun, yet so frustrating. Why is it so addicting? Is it because there are so many levels to complete? Is it because it is so mindless?

My husband claims that he has completed all the levels. At this rate it is going to take me a year.

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Addicted is an understatment for me. I look up the cheat videos on YouTube when I get stuck. I am so close to haveing all stars in the all but one level (have all stars in that one) B)
Now you're speaking my language. I'm gonna need a 12 Step Angry Birds program sometimes in the near future! (ps: my 3yo totally rocks at this game, too - it's hilarious!)
It's addicting because no matter how many times you kill those pigs, they come back for more. And? You have to figure out the strategy of what bird to use in what way to get through a level. Addicting because "OMG you will not beat me, you stupid game!!" And mindless because...well, I don't know. I get nerd rage at the game when I can't get through a level. ;-)
I assume you've seen this: http://mashable.com/2010/11/24/angry-birds-console/
Help me! Life will never be the same!
How many times have you raised your fist up in the air and said, "WHY???????!!!!!!!!"

Stacey Nerdin said:
Now you're speaking my language. I'm gonna need a 12 Step Angry Birds program sometimes in the near future! (ps: my 3yo totally rocks at this game, too - it's hilarious!)

So funny - the past 2 days on Z100 radio station, the morning show keeps referring to Angry Birds - and I just kept thinking back, if it wasn't for Nerd Girls, I would have no idea what the hell they were talking about. 

Ha!

mommylok said:

So funny - the past 2 days on Z100 radio station, the morning show keeps referring to Angry Birds - and I just kept thinking back, if it wasn't for Nerd Girls, I would have no idea what the hell they were talking about. 

I know what you mean - I keep hearing about it everywhere now too!

mommylok said:

So funny - the past 2 days on Z100 radio station, the morning show keeps referring to Angry Birds - and I just kept thinking back, if it wasn't for Nerd Girls, I would have no idea what the hell they were talking about. 

Do you play?  I stopped for a few days because I needed a break. :)

Deb S. said:

I know what you mean - I keep hearing about it everywhere now too!

mommylok said:

So funny - the past 2 days on Z100 radio station, the morning show keeps referring to Angry Birds - and I just kept thinking back, if it wasn't for Nerd Girls, I would have no idea what the hell they were talking about. 

Okay girls... Have you seen the seasonal one?  The Christmas version is like an advent calendar and you can't go on to the next level until the next day!  Super cute...  If you had Halloween it updates to add the holiday version.

I heard about the Halloween one.  I have to download the Holiday one!  Is it free?

MJ said:

Okay girls... Have you seen the seasonal one?  The Christmas version is like an advent calendar and you can't go on to the next level until the next day!  Super cute...  If you had Halloween it updates to add the holiday version.

I THINK you have to pay for them... I mentioned it to my partner :)
We're still working on getting all the stars! I love bringing his iPhone with me when I'm nursing my daughter to sleep -- sometimes she needs me there a little longer, so at least I have the birds to keep me from falling asleep too!

Mom Spark said:

I heard about the Halloween one.  I have to download the Holiday one!  Is it free?

MJ said:

Okay girls... Have you seen the seasonal one?  The Christmas version is like an advent calendar and you can't go on to the next level until the next day!  Super cute...  If you had Halloween it updates to add the holiday version.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service