My new addiction. Angry Birds. So fun, yet so frustrating. Why is it so addicting? Is it because there are so many levels to complete? Is it because it is so mindless?

My husband claims that he has completed all the levels. At this rate it is going to take me a year.

Views: 1014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You seriously have to download the holiday one...my 4 yr old is addicted now! She's been beating her dad and siblings!!!!

Mom Spark said:

I heard about the Halloween one.  I have to download the Holiday one!  Is it free?

MJ said:

Okay girls... Have you seen the seasonal one?  The Christmas version is like an advent calendar and you can't go on to the next level until the next day!  Super cute...  If you had Halloween it updates to add the holiday version.

My daughter is having so much fun with Angry Birds... only, she's nearly 23-months old and can only manage to get the birds to slingshot backwards MOST of the time ;) Still cute!

That is hilarious!

Désirée Fawn said:

My daughter is having so much fun with Angry Birds... only, she's nearly 23-months old and can only manage to get the birds to slingshot backwards MOST of the time ;) Still cute!

You do have to pay for the Seasonal and then the Christmas was free as an update... I wonder if this means Easter or Valentine's Day!  That might be a bad thing...

Désirée Fawn said:

I THINK you have to pay for them... I mentioned it to my partner :)
We're still working on getting all the stars! I love bringing his iPhone with me when I'm nursing my daughter to sleep -- sometimes she needs me there a little longer, so at least I have the birds to keep me from falling asleep too!

Mom Spark said:

I heard about the Halloween one.  I have to download the Holiday one!  Is it free?

MJ said:

Okay girls... Have you seen the seasonal one?  The Christmas version is like an advent calendar and you can't go on to the next level until the next day!  Super cute...  If you had Halloween it updates to add the holiday version.

I didn't have to pay for it on my Droid. Maybe it's paid on the ipod/iphone?

MJ said:

You do have to pay for the Seasonal and then the Christmas was free as an update... I wonder if this means Easter or Valentine's Day!  That might be a bad thing...

Désirée Fawn said:

I THINK you have to pay for them... I mentioned it to my partner :)
We're still working on getting all the stars! I love bringing his iPhone with me when I'm nursing my daughter to sleep -- sometimes she needs me there a little longer, so at least I have the birds to keep me from falling asleep too!

Mom Spark said:

MJ said:

So guess who just got an iPod?  And guess who downloaded Angry Birds?  I have yet to play, but my kids started and I actually heard my son ask yesterday, "Dad, can I play Angry Chickens?"
Ha, angry chickens!

mommylok said:
So guess who just got an iPod?  And guess who downloaded Angry Birds?  I have yet to play, but my kids started and I actually heard my son ask yesterday, "Dad, can I play Angry Chickens?"
So, raise your hand if you've purchased the "Mighty Eagle". *raises hand*
We did ! The Mighty Eagle is hilarious!
LOL I hear you! I am still stuck on the first level. I was disappointed to find it would spill onto a second page. My husband used a cheat to at least unlock all the levels and has been working through his out of order. Meanwhile, if I get stuck I am stuck on the same level for days...
OK you Angry Birds addict - I wish all of you were at the party I went to last night...balloons, decorations, cake, pinatas, etc. - all themed.  It was hilariously creative; the mom made the cake herself! 
I might have to hate you all;). I finally started playing and am working my way through all the free versions. It is way to addicting;).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service