Stephanie Arias-Anderson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies LATEST ACTIVITY

"I think if we are going to find any alien life out there we have to look outside our…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Mar 11, 2011 to Where do you stand on the idea of creatures from other planets?

1 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Arias-Anderson

"My husband splurge bought this last week. Sadly some of Mr. Zuckster's antics had be…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Social Network

6 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jessi Arias-Cooper

"If they can fight my unbelievable ability to captivate when dance-shopping, they off…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 5, 2011 to Are you a nerd in public or do you save it for Nerd Girl Central?

27 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by The Girl from the Ghetto

"Nerdy Confession time: I made the realization that I am slowly praising my hubz into…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 4, 2011 to Geek Crush...Who's yours?

35 Feb 4, 2011

"I nerd everywhere all the time...be it smart phone calculating my groceries while si…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 4, 2011 to Are you a nerd in public or do you save it for Nerd Girl Central?

27 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by The Girl from the Ghetto

"How could Rivers Cuomo be forgotten? *drool*"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 4, 2011 to Geek Crush...Who's yours?

35 Feb 4, 2011

"LOL I hear you! I am still stuck on the first level. I was disappointed to find it w…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 3, 2011 to Angry Birds Addict?

36 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Jacqueline Cromwell

"I can't wait to see this movie. It looks far too cute for words. Finally, an adorabl…"

Stephanie Arias-Anderson replied Feb 3, 2011 to GNOMEO & JULIET Giveaway-NOW CLOSED -Winners Announced

17 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Donna K

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mom Spark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service